At Antheia Essentials, We believe that nature is the best cure for all kinds of skin or hair related needs and thus, we invest in years of experience and manufacture products that are made using proven natural ingredients that add a new lease of life to your natural beauty. We have nothing to hide. Be it our ingredients or the manufacturing process, we take pride in letting you know of what we offer! Every product has a comprehensive list of the ingredients it has been manifested with and that only adds to its glory!
1. Vitamin F Forte - Vitamin F forte contains natural polyunsaturated essential free fatty acids originating from safflower oil, with a particularly high content of linoleic acid. It nurtures, protects and acts as a skin conditioner.
2. Rice Water - Rice water is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. And the most beneficial component is Inositol, which is believed to combat hair loss and promote hair growth.
3. Pentavitin - Pentavitin (otherwise known as Saccharide Isomerate) is a plant-derived hydration hero. It is a potent hydrator that provides instant hydration for up to 72 hours. It helps maintain the skin’s natural moisture barrier while smoothing and plumping skin over time.
4. Niacinamide - Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B-3. This essential nutrient helps build proteins in the skin and offers protection against environmental damage. When used topically, niacinamide can improve skin hydration by preventing evaporation of moisture from the skin into the environment.
5. Hyaluronic Acid - Hyaluronic acid, also known as hyaluronan, is a clear, gooey substance that is naturally produced by your body. The largest amounts of it are found in your skin, connective tissue and eyes. However, the natural aging process and exposure to things like ultraviolet radiation from the sun, tobacco smoke and pollution can decrease its amounts in the skin.
6. Glycolic Acid - Glycolic acid is a water-soluble alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) made from sugar cane. It is one of the most widely used AHAs in skincare products. AHAs are natural acids that come from plants. They consist of tiny molecules that are very easy for your skin to absorb.
7. Ceramides - Ceramides are fats or lipids that are found in skin cells. They make up 30% to 40% of your outer skin layer, or epidermis. They are important for retaining your skin’s moisture and preventing the entry of germs into your body.
8. Brazilian Purple Clay - Brazilian Purple Clay is a type of Kaolin Clay that is imported from Brazil. The Purple clay has a vibrant hue that looks very attractive and luxurious. This clay is rich in Vitamins, Minerals, and other nutrients which makes Skin Lustrous and Shiny. Natural Brazilian Clay is naturally rich in fatty acids containing Omega 3, 6, and 9, which effectively helps repair damaged tissue and cell regeneration.
9. Blueberry - Blueberry is a edible fruit from the Vaccinium angustifolium plant. Blueberries are among the most nutrient-dense berries. It is low in calories but high in fiber, vitamin C and vitamin K.
10. Aloe Vera Leaf - Aloe vera, or Aloe barbadensis, is a thick, short-stemmed plant that stores water in its leaves. It is best known for treating skin injuries, but it also has several other uses that could potentially benefit health.
11. Activated Charcoal - Activated charcoal is a black, odorless, flavorless powder that has been used since ancient times to treat various ailments. It can help draw microparticles, such as dirt, dust, chemicals, toxins, and bacteria, to the surface of the skin, which makes removing them easier.