While you sleep, oil and dead skin cells build up in the pores. Washing your face first thing in the morning helps get rid of whatever settles in your skin overnight, keeping pimples and blackheads from forming. This foaming facial cleanser works to buff away dead skin cells and brighten dark spots to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and renewed. So, what better than starting your day on a refreshing note with this facial cleanser?
Our Vitamin C Cleanser gently lifts away dirt, excess oil, and makeup leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh while maintaining a healthy moisture balance. It won’t strip your skin or make it feel tight or dry. This sulfate-free gentle face cleanser combines the powerful antioxidant protection of Vitamin C with nourishing Aloe, Green Tea Extract and Mulberry Extract to refine skin texture, reduce fine lines and wrinkles, and fade sun spots and discoloration. Brightens and smooths skin for a more radiant and youthful complexion.
Benefits of Using Vitamin C Facial Cleanser
- Vitamin C is a popular ingredient in anti-ageing skincare products, as it’s known to reverse signs of ageing including wrinkles and sagging skin.
- Vitamin C is a powerful oil-soluble nutrient that moisturises and replenishes your skin. It aids in restoring lost moisture and is especially helpful for dry and damaged skin.
- This foaming facial cleanser works to buff away dead skin cells and brighten dark spots to leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and renewed.
- Deeply cleanses and balances the skin for a healthy complexion.
How To Use The Facial Cleanser
- Gently, wet face.
- Pump cleanser onto your fingertips and apply to your wet face in a gentle circular motion.
- Rinse off completely with warm water.
- Gently pat dry with a clean towel. Use morning and night.